Hey book lovers!
I hope ya’ll are having a fabulous morning. I’ve been up since 6am trying to get things in order for the little one I will be babysitting today. She’s a little younger than KB, my daughter, so they usually play well together. (even though they tend to get a little loud lol)
As I sat down at my computer to compile a list of all the books I want to read for the rest of this year I noticed something…IT’S FREAKIN’ HARD! I have a lot of ‘to read’ books but I usually put the books that are already out on the back burner so I can read new books that just came out recently first. I got into September and I just had to quit. I kept wondering “well, what if a book comes out in this particular month and I haven’t heard about it yet but I want to read it? Will I be able to make room? If so, I will break my list and I absolutely hate veering off from the course I set for myself….& blah, blah, blah. You get my point?
So, what I’ve decided to do is just go month by month. I usually pick 4-6 books out a month that I put on my ‘to read list’ and I go from there so that’s what I’ll be doing on here as well. June is slammed pack with goodies and July is looking about the same. I’ll be sure and post a link in the left sidebar to the monthly reading list, probably either right above or right under my ‘currently reading’ section.
Here is what June looks like:
- MAC’S ANGELS: SINNER & SAINT by Sandra Chastain (ARC)
- VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes (ARC)
- TWISTED by Rebecca Zanetti (ARC)
- ENTWINED WITH YOU by Sylvia Day (Entwined Series)
- FOREVER TOO FAR by Abbi Glines (Too Far Series) –>> Not sure on the release date. I’m seeing June 10, 2013 and August 2013 and I’m not able to see it for pre-order anywhere. But if it comes out I’m reading it immediately! 🙂